Healing begins when you have a good relationship with your healer and a comfortable and safe place to express your concerns, whether physical or emotional.
I listen to my clients' needs and use an intuitive approach to detect the underlying causes of illness that conventional medicine can sometimes overlook.
Using a unique intertwining of Shiatsu and CranioSacral therapies, my treatments are focused on restoring the body's self-healing process through restoring strength, flexibility and energy from past injuries, reducing the effects of emotional pain and stress and increasing body awareness. I specialize in back pain, neck pain, alignment issues and mind-body healing.
Education & Training:
- Sourcepoint Shiatsu Practitioner Program, Langara College, 2004
- CranioSacral Level 1-4, Upledger Institute
- Neuromuscular Shiatsu, Mariesa Angeco, instructor
- Postural Correction Techniques, L.A.S.T. with Robert Libbey, instructor
- Body Psychotherapy, Hilary Mackie, instructor
- Shinso Shiatsu, Tetsuro Saito, instructor
"It is not our right but our duty to be healthy"